Courtney Brennan is a Certified Family Nurse Practitioner through the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners and a Registered Nurse First Assistant.
Courtney BrennanNP-C, MSN, RN, RNFA
Get to Know Your Trusted Certified Family Nurse Practitioner
Courtney Brennan, NP-C, MSN, RN, RNFA is one of our dedicated family nurse practitioners at the Center for the Functional Restoration of the Spine, with locations in Shrewsbury, Toms River, and Edison, New Jersey.
Courtney began her nursing career as a Registered Nurse in the Operating Room at Monmouth Medical Center, where she did a majority of her work in orthopaedic surgery. Currently, she serves as an essential member of the Center for the Functional Restoration of the Spine.
Courtney completed her undergraduate nursing education at Seton Hall University. She then continued on to earn her Master’s Degree in Nursing at Monmouth University.
- American Academy of Nurse Practitioners - Certified July 2016
- American Association of Nurse Practitioners
- Certified Nurse, Operating Room (CNOR)
- New Jersey State Nurse Practitioner License - 2016 - Present
- New Jersey State Nursing License - 2013 - Present